Are you passionate about the role of technology and how digital transformation is impacting the modern enterprise? Do you have a love for analytical research and writing?
We’re looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and driven content writer to help us continue to build Audacia’s presence as a thought leader in the software development market, working to solve challenges for leading businesses through technology.
Audacia is a leading software development company, specialising in building complex and integral bespoke software solutions for global clients across multiple industries. From commodities trading platforms for one of the biggest agricultural companies in the world, to systems to manage people within one of the biggest offshore wind farms in the world.
Joining us as content writer, you’ll be responsible for crafting a range of content; from writing insight articles for our blog, to industry specific whitepapers, thought leadership articles for media, and technical documentation, as well as working with marketing to promote content across digital channels.
With a strong interest in technology, you’ll immerse yourself in industry news, keeping up to date with the latest developments, thoughts, trends and opinions on key topics, with your insights driving our overall content strategy.
Research-driven, you’ll continually look to facts and statistics to further enhance conversations, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts into clear and concise content pieces.
Working within a culture focused on collaboration and transparency, you’ll be surrounded by smart thinkers, working across different disciplines, projects and technologies. Giving you the opportunity to learn from others, within a solid support network.
You’ll be part of a community here, with people who like to socialise both inside and outside of work. Outside of working hours (and Tier 3) you'll normally find us in evenings at the pub, playing in a pool league, board games or D&D, at yoga sessions or the cinema, or simply building AR prototypes over some pizza and beer.
You'll be required to:
- Write content that follows brand guidelines, including voice, tone and quality
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (Marketing, PR, SEO) to contribute to and execute a wider content marketing strategy
- Edit and proofread content to ensure each piece is accurate and high quality
- Research key topics to formulate narratives that are backed by facts and statistics
- Collaborate with Marketing to set performance goals and monitor through progress reports
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Ability to accurately convey a number of different tone of voice and write to audience personas
- Previous experience in a similar role beneficial, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding, or enthusiasm to learn about, the technology industry
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills, to include time management and planning
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and to work as part of a team
- Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new requirements or changes
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and committed to a career in writing
- Knowledge of SEO beneficial, but not required
Fill out our application form below and attach your CV to apply.